EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
FINANCE OFFICER – (2 Vacancies)
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Finance Officer. She/he will process different transactions including payments and reconciling bank accounts as well as internal accounts. Depending on work assigned, she/he is responsible for actual booking/posting of transactions in the accounting/banking system. The reconciliation and payment roles will be separated in actual execution. A number of reports are also prepared and therefore the she/he must be good communicator with essential skills in report writing. She/he is required work hard and be willing to learn.
1. Confirm and settle all funding transactions and at the same time follow up for confirmation from counterparties and ensure receipt of funds from them.
2. Prepare reports on Funding activities eg. Unconfirmed transactions, unsettled deals etc.
3. Write payment vouchers, transfer instructions and cheques, ensuring they are properly signed, posted and filed.
4. Reconcile bank and internal accounts ensuring that all reconciling items are timely resolved.
5. Account for banks receivables and payables ensuring timely receipt of all receivables and maintain only genuine creditors.
6. Account for all taxes ensuring that the bank is not negatively exposed.
7. Prepare compliance reports related to financial reporting.
8. Reconcile the bank’s fixed assets management system.
9. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related discipline from recognized Institution.
2. Experience will be an added advantage.
3. Must be registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
4. Possession of professional accountancy qualification such as Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) will be an added advantage
5. No prior work experience is required. Possession of work experience in related fields at a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
6. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
7. Must be a team player, very self-motivated, fast learner and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision.
8. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.