JOB OPPORTUNITYPosition: Finance Manager
Purpose of the position:
Our Client a Class ONE construction company in civil and building works is looking for a Finance Manager to head the finance department.
The Finance Manager shall work under the directions of the Managing Director to Coordinate and prepare annual operations plan, budget, lead performance management of the department.
The main objective is to ensure best practices in financial and administrative management of our client's Organization, minimize risk and to maximize effectiveness, sustainability and growth.
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies required to perform this role:
• Bachelors' degree in finance, Accounting/Business Management
• Must have professional qualification in Accounting i.e. a CPA or ACPA. A master qualification will be an added advantage
• Over 5 years professional experience in a medium size organization at a senior level with demonstrated impact and ability to handle increasing responsibility/accountability. Previous experience in construction industry will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to get things accomplished in stressful and complex situations.
• Excellent understanding and experience in working with accounting package; Experience in working with ACCPAC will be an added advantage, budget monitoring and reporting systems.
• Excellent computer skills (excel, word, outlook) and be prepared to learn new computer programmes as appropriate.
• Capability in evaluation of Legislation, Accounting regulations and Tax matters, including employment related subjects.
• Strong management and organizational skills.
• Must be flexible and have a well-developed interpersonal skill.
• Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
• A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work with the ability to be part of a team.
• Ability to manage competing priorities to tight deadlines
• Fluency in both English and Swahili.
How to Apply
Applications for this position should be sent by email with Subject: Finance Manager.
Application shall include a well detailed CV, two referees and a cover letter.
Applicants shall not enclose certificates or testimonials; they shall be requested separately for shortlisted candidates only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9th July, 2017
NAFASI YA AJIRA Work Force Consult
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.