EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC PLANNING AND CORPORATE AFFAIRS
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Managing Director and functionally to the Deputy Managing Director. She/he will be responsible to provide leadership and steer the development and expansion of the bank’s core business operations, ensuring effective and efficient operational policies and procedures are in place and maintaining a high level of performance.
1. Develop business strategies and plans for the bank and oversee their implementation.
2. Identify and develop new projects using the programme and value chain approaches.
3. Undertake research and analysis of the national economy and business environment to support the strategic planning process and business development.
4. Develop and market products and services of the bank.
5. Undertake communication and publicity for the bank.
6. Identify and manage line of business changes and build ongoing partnerships with government leaders, key stakeholders and business partners for effective change management.
7. Coordinate TIB efforts aimed at establishing and maintaining collaborations and partnerships with other DFIs for the purpose of sharing knowledge and business.
8. Coordinate the bank’s strategic planning process and performance evaluation.
9. Monitor financial markets and interpret developments as they relate to the bank’s business.
10. Prepare plans and budgets for the Directorate.
11. Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development, deployment, appraisal, training and welfare in line with the bank’s policies and objectives.
12. Identify and implement any opportunity for improvement to business processes, systems and work practices.
13. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Deputy Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field and related Post graduate degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years working experience of which, five (5) must be in a senior position in a related function.
3. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed organizational skills.
4. Strong business awareness and strategic perspective with the ability to contribute significantly to the bank’s strategies.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
6. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.