EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Managing Director. She/he will be responsible for administering the bank’s loan portfolio. She/he will also be responsible for monitoring and supervision, credit administration and loan recovery activities.
1. Advise management on the bank’s credit management policy and liaise with other departments to ensure compliance with the bank’s policy and relevant procedures.
2. Administer the bank’s loan portfolio.
3. Ensure proper supervision and monitoring of projects under implementation and operating borrower companies.
4. Ensure timely submission of periodic reports on production, sales, finance and investment for operating borrower companies.
5. Ensure regular preparation of portfolio review reports and alert relevant departments on required actions.
6. Ensure performance of annual/periodic reviews of the lending portfolio.
7. Ensure restructuring and performance of remedial management of non-performing assets and where necessary institute appropriate recovery measures.
8. Supervise disposal of recommended assets of organizations/companies under receivership/liquidation and ensure collection of payments on the disposed of assets.
9. Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development, appraisal training and welfare in line with the bank’s objectives.
10. Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Deputy Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or related discipline and related Post Graduate degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Portfolio Management Degree will be an added advantage.
3. Minimum of seven (7) years working experience, of which five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.