EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, MANAGED FUNDS
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Managing Director. She/he will be responsible for administering special funds placed at the disposal of the bank from the Government through Ministry of Finance, Bank of Tanzania and other Government Agencies for various projects as proposed by the government.
1. Solicit funds for administration and projects for management.
2. Collection of non-interest income for the bank.
3. Collection of loans from beneficiaries and remitting the same to principals (Fund owners).
4. Collection of management fees from respective clients and agencies and remitting the same to the bank.
5. Administering all disbursements to beneficiaries and making sure the funds are utilized for the intended purposes.
6. Periodic monitoring and supervision of all projects.
7. Preparation and submission of periodic reports to principals.
8. Attending technical and steering committees arranged by Principals.
9. Preparation of Books of Accounts for auditing of all funds managed by the Directorate.
10. Review work performance of staff in the division including their development, appraisal training and welfare in line with the bank’s objectives.
11. Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Deputy Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or related discipline and related Post Graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years working experience of which, five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.