EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. She/he will coordinate development and implementation of Information Communication Technology (ICT) Strategy in order to facilitate and support smooth operations of the bank.
1. Plan, develop, implement and manage the integrated ICT strategy to facilitate effective data processing and information management.
2. Ensure ICT related investments are able to achieve the expected business objectives at optimal costs.
3. Plan on upgrade, customization of systems and introduction of new systems to enhance performance, integrity and information administration.
4. Ensure ICT related risks are maintained at acceptable levels. This includes conducting regular security assessment to identify threats and vulnerabilities, implement appropriate and cost effective security solutions, and ensure compliance with laws, regulations, policies and contractual agreements.
5. Ensure ICT resources are properly managed to support current and planned business operations in efficient manner. This includes proper management of People, Information, ICT Infrastructure and Application Systems.
6. Develop the company’s information systems training programmes in conjunction with line management and ensure its continuous and effective implementation.
7. Ensure business continuity in case of natural or man-made disasters by maintaining active disaster recovery site, latest backups for all application systems.
8. Liaise with external information systems contractors as necessary for provision of relevant services to the company.
9. Prepare, obtain approval and control ICT budget within approved levels.
10. Monitor and evaluate implementation of ICT strategic plan.
11. Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development and welfare in line with the bank’s policies and objectives.
12. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information and Communication Technology and Post graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Must possess professional certifications such as CISCO, CISA and CISM.
3. Minimum of Seven (7) years working experience of which, five (5) must be in senior position in related function.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Strong analytical and report writing skills.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.