EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. She/he will be responsible to initiate, develop and ensure implementation of appropriate human resources and administration policies and procedures to ensure that the bank attracts, motivates and retains the right caliber of staff.
1. Develop appropriate human resource/administration policies and procedures and ensure their effective implementation.
2. Prepare budget in area of influence, obtain approval and control expenditure within budget.
3. Monitor the compensation and benefits trends in the market to ensure bank’s benefits are fair and consistent and advise management accordingly.
4. Prepare recruitment plans, coordinate the recruitment, induction, placement and overall manpower planning for the bank.
5. Coordinate the performance management system of the bank and ensure its implementation by all business units.
6. Guide management and staff on all matters relating to industrial employee relations.
7. Coordinate the records management process, provide messenger services and oversee the registry function of the bank.
8. Coordinate the capacity building strategies for the bank and monitor bank’s training programs.
9. Provide an efficient office and other administrative services including overseeing availability of office space, motor vehicles, office machinery and equipment and maintenance of all company physical assets.
10. Manage the Employee Wellness Program (EWP) including medical programmes of the bank’s employees and their dependants.
11. Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Human Resources Reports.
12. Review the performance of staff in the Directorate of Human Resources and Administration including management of their career development plans.
13. Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development and welfare in line with the bank’s policies and objectives.
14. Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Adanced Diploma in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or related field and related Post Graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience of which, five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
4. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed leadership, people management and organizational skills.
5. Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
6. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.