EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, FUNDS MOBILIZATION
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. She/he will be responsible to ensure that the bank is well funded, funding costs are well managed and all regulatory limits are well observed.
1. Prepare and manage the bank’s funding strategy.
2. Maintain constant communication with long term fund providers to ensure consistency in the bank’s funding plan.
3. Advise the Management on the overall cost of funds for the bank.
4. Advise and source long term financing.
5. Advise the Management on any available investment opportunities.
6. Prepare documents required for fundraising and coordinate with external advisors where appropriate in sourcing longer term financing.
7. Ensure that there is enough liquidity for recurring and maturing obligations.
8. Coordinate the Assets and Liabilities Committee (ALCO) of the bank.
9. Custodian of asset pricing for the bank.
10. Manage liquidity of the bank.
11. Ensure continuous engagement with the Government to solicit additional investment into the bank.
12. Preparation of quarterly ALCO reports for submission to the Board.
13. Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development and welfare in line with the bank’s policies and objectives.
14. Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Banking or related discipline and related Post Graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Must possess Treasury dealing qualifications.
3. Minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience in Asset and Liability Management (ALM) role in a banking/financial institution of which, five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Computer skills, with intermediary Excel knowledge.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.