EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DIRECTOR, DEVELOPMENT FINANCING
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Managing Director. She/he will be responsible to implement policies, procedures, decisions and strategies for financing development projects and activities. She/he will be undertaking projects appraisal and coordinate approval processes, structuring and control of related loans and other types of finance.
1. Develop and Implement the bank’s investment and related policies,
2. Obtain client information necessary for the appraisal of the investment propositions, review financial, technical, economic, social, environmental or any other parameters affecting or that could influence projects and incorporate appropriate mitigation factors.
3. Ensure thorough risk control in investment appraisals, and such appraisals are preferably done by teams comprising of individuals with varied professional backgrounds.
4. Submit Investment Memorandum in relation to proposed financing facilities and ensure smooth processing of all applications.
5. Prepare and ensure issuance of offer letters to the client based on the approved Investment Memorandum.
6. Maintain and regularly update investment approval pipeline, ensuring that all conditions precedent are met timely to facilitate mobilization of funding and disbursements as per schedule.
7. Review investment and related policies, manuals, processes and procedures regularly for identification of areas needing improvement and submit the same for supervisor’s review and action.
8. Maintain good working relationship with other divisions, zones, departments and units as well as external stakeholders.
9. Review and coordinate designing and implementation of departmental work plans and cooperate with other departments within the Directorate so as to ensure that the division plans are well and timely planned.
10. Review work performance of staff in the department including their development and welfare in line with the bank’s policies and objectives.
11. Liaise with Project Procurement and Technical Department to ensure that project service providers are sourced competitively and incorporated in the Investment Memorandum.
12. Contribute to the overall strategy formulation in discussions with the Directorate in bringing market knowledge, competitor analysis, trade flows and innovative “deal” structures in order for the strategy to reflect the market.
13. Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Deputy Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or related disciplines and relatedPost Graduate degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years working experience of which, five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
3. Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.