EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director. She/he will provide leadership and steer the development of business and expansion of the bank’s core operations ensuring effective and efficient operational policies and procedures are in place and maintain a high level of bank’s performance.
1. Organise, control and direct the functions of Zonal Offices, Directorates of Strategic Planning and Corporate Affairs, Development Financing, Portfolio Management, Managed Funds Administration and Technical Department to ensure superior service offering to all bank customers, efficient utilisation of the bank’s resources, reduction of credit losses through implementation of robust risk management process and strict adherence to the bank’s operational policies and procedures.
2. Appraise the bank’s performance on a continuous basis to ensure all activities of these Directorates/Departments are profitable.
3. Develop and enhance the existing operational systems and establish new ones in order to facilitate effective costing, monitoring and evaluation of the bank’s products performance.
4. Contribute to the development process and marketing of all the products of the bank and develop mechanisms that ensure customer service is improved on a continuous basis.
5. Ensure growth in the bank’s portfolio and customer base through effective marketing and customer oriented activities.
6. Develop strong, effective and profitable client relationships and networks that can be leveraged to result in revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
7. Lead the development and documentation of work plans for four Directorates and One Independent Department and; ensure timely implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the plans.
8. Participate and contribute to the development of the bank’s corporate strategy and management committee meeting including, Board of Directors meetings.
9. Coach, mentor and develop the Directors and Department Head to ensure the development and sustenance of a performance driven and results oriented culture within the business units.
10. Where delegated, sign official bank documents on behalf of the Managing Director.
11. In the absence of the Managing Director, manage all bank’s business and represent the bank on executive business/ government forum.
12. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
1. Must possess a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Possession of a professional banking qualification will be an added advantage.
3. Minimum of ten (10) years’ working experience in banking of which, five (5) must be at Senior Management level with key experience on core banking functions and management of multiple stakeholders.
4. Excellent relationship management and communication skills required to interact with the Board and negotiate with various clients and key stakeholders.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
6. Excellent understanding and experience of banking process, products and services.
7. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed leadership, people management and organizational skills.
8. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly form working relationship and gain credibility with a wide selection of staff from different level and disciplines.
9. Strong project management, corporate governance and risk management skills.
10. Thorough knowledge and experience in corporate and development banking.
11. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.