EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/JOBS AT TIB DEVELOPMENT BANKTIB Development Bank Limited, the premier national Development Financial Institution, aims to focus on national projects towards the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, social services and the oil and gas sector. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled persons to the following available vacancies:-
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report functionally to the Board and administratively to the Managing Director. She/he will be responsible to provide an independent and objective appraisal of the existence and effectiveness of financial, accounting and operational systems within the bank. She/he will work closely with Director of Finance and External Auditors, in the preparation of the financial reports including tax computation and ensuring compliance with the guidelines from the regulating bodies.
1. Plan, budget and schedule audit operations within the bank.
2. Prepare and update the Board Audit Charter, Internal Audit manual, audit policies, procedures and systems.
3. Review, appraise and report upon the soundness, adequacy and application of financial and other management controls.
4. Conduct special audits and investigations and; present management audit reports to the Board.
5. Analyze data for evidence of deficiencies in control, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with approved management policies, procedures, laws and government regulations.
6. Ensure that audit reports and recommendations including those by the external auditors and Bank of Tanzania (BOT) examiners are implemented.
7. Review work performance of staff in the Directorate including their development and welfare in line with the bank’s policies and objectives.
8. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director/Board of Directors.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Commerce or related discipline and relatedPost graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Must possess membership of a professional accounting body such as CPA, ACCA,CISA or equivalent.
3. Minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience in a banking industry of which, five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
4. Knowledge of IFRS, IAS and the bank’s financial reporting process.
5. Ability to interpret Central Bank policies and Financial Regulations.
6. Computer Literate
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.tib.co.tz
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI TIB DEVELOPMENT BANK TANZANIA, JUNE 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.