VACANCIESPact Tanzania is a field office of ··Pact'' an international non-governmental and non-profit making organization with its headquarters in Washington DC. Pact Tanzania exists to build local capacity to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and enjoy the benefit nature provides. For efficient execution of its duties, Pact Tanzania is looking for enthusiastic, creative, energetic individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Cluster Accountant (2 Positions)
Location: Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya, Kilimanjaro or Mtwara (can be based in any of these locations)
Reporting To: Grants Finance Officer & Technical Integration Cluster Manager
The Cluster Accountant works with the Finance team to ensure that Pact's financial policies and procedures and those of donors are adhered to all times and Safeguarding funds set aside specifically for insurance of grants and ensuring that they are used in line with the purpose intended by donor and accurate financial records are maintained by Implementing Partners.
• A Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting /Finance, or Advance Diploma in Accounting or Finance.
• NBAA Intermediate Stage Module D or higher modules will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years' experience working in the finance area, Grants Accounting.
• Working experience in posting of financial data in an accounting software.
• Prior experience in working with donor funded organizations in a busy environment.
• Audit Experience is an added advantage.
• Proficiency in standard office computer applications, particularly Microsoft excel.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluency in English and Swahili.
Job Title: Logistics Assistant/Driver (1 Position)
Reporting To: Technical Integration Cluster Manager
The Logistics Assistant I Driver works with the Cluster team to ensure that Pact Tanzania vehicles operate safely and efficiently in accordance to the need of the cluster. He/she will also be providing administrative assistance to the Pact cluster office as needed.
• High School diploma/Form IV Certificate or equivalent qualification
• Certification from a reputable Driver's Education School
• Class C driver's license
Experience and Skills:
• At least 2 years' experience as a driver/messenger, with preference for experience with USAID or other donors.
• Safe driving record and long-distance driving experience
• Good oral communication ability in both Kiswahili and English.
• Polite, easy going, ability to work with variety of different people and cultures
• Ability to work after hours to transport staff/consultants to airport and other locations.
Job Title: Data Manager (1 position)
Reporting to: Senior Data Manager and Cluster Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam.
Serve as an active member of the team for the implementation of Pact Tanzania's Kizazi Kipya project with the primary responsibility for supporting monitoring and evaluation functions under the technical direction of the Senior Data Manager. His/she also must develop a close working relationship with the subgantees.
Minimum Requirements: Education:
• Advance Diploma or Bachelor's degree in statistics, Information Technology or health and social sciences e.g. sociology, demography, public health, development management related field is required.
• Academic qualification in monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years professional experience working in the field of data management for Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting, preferably working with donor funded programs;
• Experience with PEPFAR 3.0 funded projects in Tanzania is a plus
• The candidate should have experience in training I workshop facilitation, mentoring and. proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with government and other NGO counterparts.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, partner agencies and community members.
• Knowledge of different database software
• Skills in generating pivot tables in Excel
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 50% time
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this position, a curriculum vitae detailing your experience and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment. Please send the application to humanresourcesTZ@pactworld.org with the heading, Application for Cluster Accountant or Logistics Assistant/Driver or Data Manager.
The closing date for applications will be Friday 30th June 2017 (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
To learn more about Pact Tanzania visit: http://www.pactworld.org/country/tanzania
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Source: The Guardian 16 June 2017
NAFASI ZA AJIRA / KAZI PACT TANZANIA
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.