NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA CBE - TANZANIA, MAY 2017
The Rector of the College of Business Education (CBE) invites applicants from suitably qualified Tanzanian nationals to fill in a vacant post on a part time basis at Dar es Salaam Campus.
A. Vacant Post: Workshop Technician
B. Duties / Responsibilities :
- Read Engineering Drawing in order to determine methods and sequence of operations at a mechanical workshop
- Supervise, guide and train students on workshop practical works
- Assist in troubleshooting of machine tools
- Arrange regular servicing machine tools and timely repair of parts / equipment
- Operate machine tools and prepare materials for practical works at manufacturing workshop
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- An applicant should be a holder of Diploma of Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution. A Full Technician Certificate or Ordinary or Fitter Mechanics (CBA Level ,111)
- An applicant should have a working experience of 3 years from an institution performing similar activities. Applications that are not specific will not be considered.
Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) -
Copies of relevant certificates and awards
Contact address including day time telephone number(s)
Three work / academic related referees
Applications that were submitted before this advertisement will not be considered. All Applications should be addressed to:
College of Business Education,
P. O. Box 1968,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline is 5 June 2017
Source Daily news May 22, 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.