NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI PACT TANZANIA, MAY 2017
JOBS AT PACT TANZANIAEmployment Opportunity
Pact Tanzania is a field office of "Pact" an international non-governmental and non-profit making organization with its headquarters in Washington DC. Pact Tanzania exists to build local capacity to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and enjoy the benefit nature provides. For efficient execution of its duties, Pact Tanzania is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, energetic individual to fill below vacant position:
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Mwanza Cluster
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Reporting to: Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Mwanza Cluster Manager
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer serves as an active member of the team for the implementation of Pact's KIZAZI KIPYA project with the primary responsibility for supporting monitoring and evaluation functions under the technical direction of the Senior Monitoring &Evaluation Officer.
The Monitoring &Evaluation Officer must develop a close working relationship with the subgantees. The Officer will be responsible for:
- Support in implementing and overseeing monitoring and evaluation -activities in the cluster, including development of workplans and indicator frameworks, support for data manage- ment, and reporting.
- Support learning, research and evaluations as they arise
- Support data analysis, visualization and use of data to assess daily and monthly trends including to engage technical staff in analysis and implications of data for programming
- Generate and contribute to quarterly or other reports, as needed
- Conduct routine internal data quality assessments (DQAs)
- Facilitate communication between technical team and M&E team
- Contribute to publications and presentations arising from project's work
- Play a coordinating function for producing data and feeding to regional program and technical people for reports
- Participate in other monitoring, evaluation, research or dissemi- nation work arising from the unit, as requested by supervisor
- Provided technical assistance to subgrantees on developing and monitoring targets in compliance with M&E plan
- Conduct and coordinate provision of regular data monitoring visits to subgrantee programs; review and provide feedback on grantee performance reports.
- Serve as a mentor to subgrantees and provide technical assistance in various areas relating to M&E
- Other tasks as assigned by a supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in public health, sociology, demography, statistics, or either social science area; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Academic qualification in monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' professional experience working in Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting, preferably working with donor funded programs;
- Adept at data quality assessment, data analysis, visualization and use
- 2 - 3 years' work experience supporting technical or program- matic activities in orphans and vulnerable children (experience with health facility setting a plus)
- Experience with DHIS2 preferred other software a plus.
- Experience implementing qualitative and quantitative research a plus
- Report writing and publication skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent peoples and partnership skills.
- Collaborative team player with leadership skills
- Experience with PEPFAR 3.0 funded projects in Tanzania is a plus
- The candidate .should have experience in training I workshop facilitation, mentoring and proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with government and other NGO counterparts.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, partner agencies and community members.
- Knowledge of different database software
- Proficient with MS Excel, SPSS, Stata etc.
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 50% time
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this position, curriculum vitae detailing your experience and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment. These should be submitted to humanresourcesTZ@pactworld.org with the heading, Application for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Mwanza Cluster- Pact Tanzania.
The closing date for applications will be Friday- 26th May, 2017
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
To learn more about Pact Tanzania visit:
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793