JOB OPPORTUNITY AT PACT - TANZANIANAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA PACT TANZANIA - MAY 2017
• Bachelors or Master's degree in education;
• At least 5 years of solid experience working in education programming and international development;
• Experience of working in the Tanzania Education system either as Regional, District Educational Officer or Head of Schools.
• Experience of working as school administrator/principal with capacity to organize and coordinate functioning of PTA
• Thorough understanding of the global and national efforts in education.
• Experience of working with teams in remote locations;
• Experience developing and delivering bespoke capacity development workshops
• Experience in Managing USAID projects will be added advantage
• Strong familiar with monitoring and evaluation methodologies and logical frameworks;
• Demonstrated capacity to write high quality reports;
• Strong leadership, teamwork and management skills;
• Ability to multi-task and work on tight timelines;
• Good written and verbal skills in English. Knowledge of Kiswahili will be an advantage;
• Positive communication and organisation skills;
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this position and curriculum vitae detailing your experience with three referees through humanresourcesTZ@pactworld.org with the heading "Application for Technical Service Coordinator, Education - Pact Tanzania"
The closing date will be Monday 29 May 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To learn more about Pact Tanzania visit http:www.pactworld.org/country/tanzania
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Source: The Guardian 15 May, 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793