NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA GIZ, TANZANIA, MAY 2017
Employment Opportunity Job Description Technical and Administrative Professional As a federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Govemment in achieving its objectives Intel field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
The German Embassy Dar es Salaam will take up the task of the sectorial policy dialogue and the corresponding donor coordination in the health sector and will assume the role of chair in the Development Partners Group Health (DPG Health) from July 2017 to June 2018.
In order to support the embassy in its priority task of political steering, a local specialist is required on a temporary basis to ensure that technical-administrative tasks in the area of donor coordination can be realized adequately by the chair.
For this reason GIZ Tanzania is looking to fill the position of a Technical and Administrative Professional.
Duty station: Dar es Salaam
Terms of the Contract: Fixed term contract
The Technical and Administrative Professional is responsible for
providing technical and administrative assistance to the chairperson of the Development Partners Group Health (DPG Health)
The Technical and Administrative Professional
• Supports the chairperson of the DPG Health in the preparation and follow-up of DPG Health meetings and workshops (including setting of agenda, preparation of topics, development and maintenance of donor coordination databases, minutes of meetings)
• Participates in DPG Health meetings
• Monitors and/or takes part in sector-specific meetings and events
• Advises the chairperson of DPG Health on health policy issues
• Evaluates relevant topics within DPG Health
• Identifies health policy topics that are relevant to the DPG Health
• Ensures technical exchange with DPG Health members on key issues
• Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the DPG Health chairperson
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- University degree in relevant specialization and qualification in public health, equivalent to master’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of current global agendas from the sector as well as broad technical-political know-how-
- At least 3 years' professional experience in a comparable position
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Strong managerial and organisational competence
- Broad experience 0 management and administration
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed - corresponding measures are agreed with management
- Interested candidates should send their letter of application together with the CV and copies of academic certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the subject line "Technical Administrative Professional DPG Health".
Applications in hard copy will not be accepted.
Closing date for submission: 20.05.2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GIZ Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their gender, origin, religion/belief, disability or any other minor group.
Source: The Guardian 09 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793