NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI COWATER INTERNATIONAL INC
Summary of Assignment:
The Team Leader: Public Financial Management will lead project team members in supporting the Government of Tanzania to implement a range of PFM reforms at the central, regional and local government levels affecting 26 regions and 188 local government authorities in the following priority areas: i) revenue management; ii) budgeting and planning; iii) budget execution, transparency and accountability iv) budget control and oversight. Only applicants with previous and significant Tanzanian experience will be considered.
The Team Leader: Public Financial Management will have:
- Experience serving as Team Leader, Chief of Party, etc. on international donor funded projects
- Minimum 15 years’ of experience of PFM experience including public sector planning, budgeting, revenue and taxation, accounting, public procurement, and internal and external audit at the central or local levels;
- Post-graduate qualification in public finance or other relevant field;
- Demonstrated experience delivering institutional strengthening assistance to national and/or sub-national entities in public financial management;
- Demonstrated experience designing PFM training materials or manuals;
- Work experience in Tanzania;
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of the Tanzanian public sector context;
- Professional fluency in English.
The Team Leader: Public Financial Management will preferably have:
- Experience training local government staff;
- Master’s degree in public finance or other relevant field;
- Work experience on DFID or African Development Bank projects.
All candidates wishing to be considered for the Team Leader: Public Financial Management position are to apply through HERE. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.
Apply by 3 June 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793