NAFASI ZA TENDA, TTCL - MAY 2017INVITATION FOR TENDER
TENDER No. PA/032/2017-2018/HQ/G/06
FOR PURCHASE OF TREATED WOODEN POLES UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACT.
1. The Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited (TTCL) has set aside funds for the operation of the Telecommunication Network during the financial year 2017 - 2018. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Purchase of Treated Wooden Poles under Framework Contract.
2. TTCL now invites sealed tenders from eligible National Suppliers/Service Providers of Treated Wooden Poles.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act 2011 (Goods, Works, Non-Consultant Services and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013- Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Competitive eligible bidder may obtain further information from, and inspect the Bidding Document at the office of the Tender Board Secretary, Extelcoms Building, 7th Floor, 32Samora Avenue, P. O. Box 9070, 11950Dar es Salaam. Tel: 255 22 2 14 2568/ 2590; Fax: 255 22 2111812.
5 A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional set may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 6 below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shilling One Hundred Thousand (TShs 100,000.00) or its equivalent in any convertible currency. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the TTCL Headquarter Cashier at ground floor, Extelcoms House.
6. All tenders in one original plus one copy properly filled in and enclosed in plain sealed envelopes and must be delivered either by hand or be sent by registered post so as to reach the Tender Board Secretary Extelcoms House, 7th Floor, 32Samora Avenue, P. O. Box 9070, 11950Dar es Salaam, TENDERCONTROL@ttcl.co.tz.
7. The Deadline for submission of Tenders is 14:00 Hours local time on Wednesday 31st May, 2017. Tenders will be opened in public and in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the public opening ceremony at 12th Floor, Extelecoms House, along Samora Avenue at 14:00 hours on the same day. Tenders sent by post must be registered. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘Tender No PA/032/2017-2018/HQ/G/06 for the Purchase of Treated Wooden Poles under Framework Contract.
8 Late tenders, portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tender not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be considered for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance. Telegraphic, telex, e-mail and late non telegraphic telex, telefax, e- mail or portion of any tender shall not be accepted.
Chief Executive Officer.
Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited.
12th Floor, Extelcoms House, 32Samora Avenue,
P O Box 9070, 11950Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.