NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI VODACOM TANZANIA, MAY 2017
VACANCIESSpecialist:IP Networks - VTNET01
To maintain the corporate Data Network and IP/MPLS network operational activities by controlling, managing and supporting the day to day network operations; to ensure highest possible network uptime, achieving KPI targets, operational excellence as well as efficiency in the network operation processes and cost.
- IP Network Operation: Control and operational management of the IP/ MPLS network in order to deliver end-to-end network availability, and KPI target; to ensure preventive, reactive and corrective maintenance is done as required, regular updates are performed as per vendor recommendations. Emphasis should be put into network security
- IP Planning and Organization: Involved in the evolution and roadmap of the IP network environment, in order to advise the business on optimal and up to date solutions that will bring synergies with company strategies; Maintain up to date detailed schematics and configurations of the IP network with latest software levels as recommended. Emphasis should be put on future network plan from business requirements as well as maintaining fluid network architecture.
- SLA Management: Service Level Agreement management to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in delivering network availability and KPI’s. Work closely and collaborate with other departments in issues involving IP Network services in order to meet overall company goals.
- Incident Management: Provide support for incident management - escalation, reporting, updating, root cause analysis and recommendation.
- Process Management: Drive the end-to-end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes, procedures and policies to ensure seamless operation between Vodacom and the Managed Services Partner; covering Alarm & Trouble Handling, Preventive & Reactive Maintenance, Change Control, Logistics and Spares Handling
- Work Order Management: Ensure that changes to the network, including integration of new nodes and elements is done in a controlled manner with minimum disruption to the existing network and that all changes are appropriately documented.
- BCM / DRP: Ensure operational alignment and adherence to the company BCM / DRP policy and strategy
COMPETENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years’ experience in Telecommunications Operations Management
- University Degree in Telecommunications/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent
- Certifications in IP related fields particularly CCNP, CCIP, JNCP
- Knowledge of mobile telecommunications network architectures/ technologies
- Experience of working with multiple suppliers / vendors / partners i.e. CISCO, Juniper, Huawei etc
- Experience in IP environment
- Business acumen & awareness
- Effective communication skills – oral and written
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 17-May-17, 11:59:00 PM
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793