NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI JHPIEGO, TANZANIA
An affiliate of johns Hopkins University
Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University. For 41 years now, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, low-cost, hands-on solutions to strengthen the delivery of health care services for women and their families. By putting evidence-based health innovations into everyday practice, Jhpiego works to break down barriers to high-quality health care for the world's most vulnerable populations. Jhpiego is implementing a number of projects in Tanzania and wishes to recruit a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Manager - RMNCH.
Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) - [Dar es Salaam]
Position Overview: The Senior reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (RMNCH) Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will provide technical leadership and strategic direction for RMNCH monitoring, evaluation and research. S/he will work with senior leadership to develop the vision for the results the RMNCH portfolio will achieve, develop/ update RMNCH results frameworks, facilitate development of learning agenda and publication priorities. S/he will lead efforts to quantify and present Jhpiego's RMNCH high level results, including outcomes and impact. S/he will be responsible to provide routine updates on RMNCH results and implications for programming to the Jhpiego MER Director and other senior leadership. The RMNCH Senior M&E Manager is responsible for documenting and disseminating program successes and challenges for Jhpiego strategic analysis.
S/he will provide quality assurance, monitoring and technical assistance to ensure adherence to Jhpiego MER standard S/he will harmonize RMNCH M&E, frameworks, indicators, activities, reporting, analysis and data, visualization. S/he will be responsible for working with informatics team to ensure RMNCH data dashboards are available for Jhpiego senior leadership and staff. S/he will coordinate the development and provide quality assurance conference abstracts, presentations as well as reports and other publications and leadership and management of M&E responsibilities of partners, ensuring that lessons learned are integrated into program implementation to continuously improve quality of interventions and outcomes. S/he will orient new staff to RMNCH MER systems, standards and approaches. Additionally, the RMNCH Sr. M&E Manager will provide project responsibilities on RMNCH programs as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Advanced degree in public health, demography, statistics, social sciences or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of eight years of work experience in monitoring and evaluating health and/or development projects
• Demonstrated expertise working in a leadership capacity with international donors, senior government officials and policymakers
• Demonstrated strong management, coordination, teamwork and planning skills with proven ability to function
• MM&E experience in reproductive, maternal, child and newborn health (RMNCH) and Pre-service Education
• Familiarity with Tanzania health management information system and other national MM&E systems
• Proven expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, operations research, health management information systems, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis and presentation
• Experience and understanding of USAID and PEPFAR framework and reporting system
• Excellent writing and communications skills, including demonstrated technical writing skills for publication
• Ability to work effectively with diverse international teams
• Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform
• Proficient in data visualization packages
• Proficiency in word processing and Microsoft Office
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
• Excellent facilitation, oral and written communications skills
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Jhpiego offers a competitive package selected candidates in line with salary history, academic qualifications and relevant experience
To apply please indicate the position title on the envelope or subject line of your e-mail, i.e. Application for Senior M&E Manager RMNCH. All applications should also include an up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, a cover letter and your salary history (including your most recent salary slip if employed).
The application should be addressed to:
Director of Human Resource
Plot 72, Block 45B, New Bagamoyo Road - Victoria
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
OR send the application through email at: HRTZ@jhpiego.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Closing date is on Monday, 15th May 2017 at 5:00p.m
Caution to the applicants:
There have been some bogus adverts online that require candidates to apply through some email addresses of public domains e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. Kindly note: HRTZ@jhpiego.org is the ONLY address lo use all the time. Please ignore any of those adverts. We also don’t charge any application fee nor entertain any meetings or telephone calls. If shortlisted you will get an official call from our office and receive required steps. If you suspect any wrong – doing kindly write to the Director of Human Resource through email@example.com
Source: The Guardian 2 May, 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793