NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI SGS EHS SERVICES
Job Title: Senior Environment Officer
Organization: SGS EHS Services
The succsessful candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor degree in environmental, biological, or related science from an accredited university.
Must be registered by National Environmental Management Council (NEMC) in the field of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA and Audit)
A proven work experience of at least three (3 years) years with a reputable organization dealing with Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Audit.
A prior experience of working with the National Environment Management Council (NEMC) environmental documentation, agency consultation and permitting is a MUST
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, public involvement skills, oral communication skills and desired to work with diverse interest groups to deliver better projects
- Self Motivated & Ability to manage projects and budgets.
- Able to write proposals, environmental documents and permit applications.
- Must be a team player, patience and skills to train and mentor others in the course of developing environmental deliverable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Ability to respond to questions and criticism from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Ability to travel and work in remote areas under adverse conditions for longer period of time.
How to Apply:
Send your application letter and CV to
The Human Resources Manager
SGS Tanzania Superintendence Company Limited
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline: 18 May 2017
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Source: The Guardian 05 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793