NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI ALLIANCE LIFE ASSURANCE LIMITED, TANZANIA - MAY 2017
CAREER OPPORTUNITYPosition Description:
Alliance Life Assurance Limited is one of the leading life Insurance companies in Tanzania providing life insurance solutions and services to both corporates and the public. We have an exciting executive opening for a Sales & Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following deliverables:
1. Developing and implementing a winning sales strategy for the company in consultation with the CEO.
2. Management of the Sales & Marketing teams to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
3. Ensuring that the sales budget is met
4. Product development to ensure that products provide solutions to insurance requirements of corporates and the public.
5. Establishing sustainable relationships with brokers, agencies and other financial institutions in order to generate business.
6. Continuous brand management to ensure positive visibility of the company.
Qualifications and Experience required
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Administration or Economics is a must. A master's degree or insurance qualification is an added advantage.
2. At least 10 years sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry in Tanzania with a proven success record.
3. Proven entrepreneurial and networking skills.
4. Good planning ability and high level of innovation.
If you believe you are suitable for this challenging but rewarding career opportunity please send your detailed CV and application letter justifying your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Manager,
Alliance life Assurance Limited,
5th Floor Exim Towers, Ghana Avenue,
P.O. Box 11522.
Dar Es Salaam.
Application Deadline: 22 May, 2017
Source: The Guardian 09 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793