EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT ONGAWA - TANZANIA, MAY 2017NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA ONGAWA
PROJECT: Usafi Wa Mazingira Tanzania (UMATA)
LOCATION: Chamwino District, Dodoma
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Country Representative
The Project Manager is responsible for implementation/facilitation of all activities related to community mobilization, hygiene and sanitation promotions in the communities, sanitation marketing, implementation of school wash in the villages where ONGAWA is working in Chamwino District, Dodoma region.
- Minimum Bachelor degree and computer lrterate
- Having knowledge and skills in Hygiene and Sanitation Matters
- Fluent in English and Swahili, both spoken and written .
- Spanish will be an added advantage.
- At least Five (5) years' experience working as a manager in WASH program.
- Knowledge of the country and the districts involved.
- Good working knowledge of community mobilization.
- Previous experience working with international NGOs and in Water Hygiene and sanitation sector.
- Experience working in capacity building in the communities.
- Previous experience working District councils
- Experience with CLTS and SWASH orientation, hygiene and sanitation promotion campaign and sanitation
- Previous experience in sanitation promotion campaigns
Fixed term contract of employment of one year period (probationary initial 3 months), thereafter renewable yearly upon a series of successful and evaluated performance factors/criteria. Further to this, employment contract may be renewed at the discretion of ONGAWA considering but not limited to:
A· Availability of project funding
B· Availability of the position (i.e. there is no situation when no work remains for the employee, e.g., at the end of a project, as part of the exit strategy, etc.)
C- Performance evaluations provided by immediate supervisors, support staff and collaborative professionals encountered during contract period
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS. SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO MEET THEIR OWN TRAVEL COSTS TO THE INTERVIEWS AND WORK PLACE.
Applications with CVs, motivation letters, certificates, 3 reference contacts and contact phones should reach before 17:00hrs on Monday, the 29th of May 2017, the following addresses: Post Office Box 4328, Dar es Salaam. Email: email@example.com. Phone for queries: +255763118025.
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Source: The Guardian 18 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793