NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI, TIGO - TANZANIAVACANCIES
Responsible for Mobile Unit pricing strategy monitoring and implementation, including but not limited to performance of the
different categories that comprise the unit, as well as responsible for the revenue budget achievement.
- Perform permanent assessment and analysis of the pricing strategy of the mobile Business Unit, suggesting the best course of action to maximize revenues for the Unit.
- Track competitor’s pricing strategy and performance in the market and based on that, maximize the revenue generation of the company for all the categories that comprise the Business Unit.
- Coordinate actions from the pricing and offer design point of view with other Business Unit managers that lead to budget achievement
- Manage and coordinate the pricing department to achieve group goals.
- Set KPIs and responsibilities for the rest of the pricing department.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in telecom sector.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience working with pricing for telecom or other industry
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial position.
- University Degree in Economics, Business administration or related areas.
- Master’s Degree in Economics/ Business Administration/ Telecom is a must.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Business skills knowledge including statistical analysis, reporting and deep analytic skills.
- Experience leading and motivating people towards achievement of common goals.
- Experience working in similar positions in other companies and in the Telecom sector is a plus.
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793