Employment OpportunityJob Description
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI), is an affiliate of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Organization (EGPAF) is Tanzanian led and managed national organization focusing largely on HIV and AIDS and other related health programs. AGPAHI implements all its programs in collaboration with Tanzania Government Entities through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and President's Office - Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG) and other Stakeholders. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position of Operations Coordinator for Mwanza and Shinyanga offices. The Operations Coordinator will report to the Zonal Program Manager
Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing operations support for the office. Under the guidance of the Zonal Program Manager, the operations coordinator will primarily be responsible for office management to ensure that the office functions well in HR, Administration, IT, Procurement, Logistics and Finance.
- Lead the operations team in program activities planning and keep track of what is going on throughout the office
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are followed as the programs are being implemented
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Administration, Logistics, and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaison with HR & Admin Manager, Finance Manager, Support Services Manager. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- And any other activity as requested by the Zonal Program Manager
Education and experience
- Degree in Business Administration-Management or any related field
- At least 4 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Finance, HR, procurement, IT and Administration, skills or experience
- Knowledge of USG regulations is an added advantage
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills.
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter quoting the title of the position, a CV and the Names and contact information of three referees (at least two of which must be professional) before the closure of business on Friday 09 June 2017 to the Executive director, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) Plot 372, House No.7 Chole Road (Near Coco Beach) P.O.Box 38252 Dar es Salaam or by e-mail to email@example.com Please quote the title of the position applied for in the e-mail subject line or on the application envelope.
AGPAHI is equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 29 May, 2017
NAFASI YA AJIRA/KAZI AGPAHI, MAY 2017
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.