NAFASI ZA TENDA WIZARA YA ELIMU, TANZANIA INVITATION FOR TENDER NO. ME/024/2014-15/HQ/W/02 FOR
CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION WORKS AT NDALA (LOT 1) TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE (RE TENDERED)
Date 08th May, 2017
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice which appeared in Daily News Paper dated 28th September, 2014.
- The Government of United Republic of Tanzania in collaboration with the Government of Canada represented by Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD) has set aside funds to improve the quality of the Teachers Education during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that, part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Construction and Rehabilitation works at Ndala, Teachers Training College.
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology now invites sealed tenders from eligible qualified building contractors registered with Contractors Registration Board (CRB) in Class one (1) to carrying out the Construction and Rehabilitation for Construction and Rehabilitation Works at Ndala (LOT 1)
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulation, 2013 (Goods, Works, Non-Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet;
Interested eligible tenderes may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,P.O. Box 9121,7 Street Magogoni, 11479 Dar es salaam, TANZANIA.from 7.30am to 3.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays;
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shillings One Hundred Fifty Thousand only, (150,000.00 TZS). Payment should be either by Cash, Banker’s Draft or Banker’s Cheque, payable to Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education, Science and Technology 7 Street Magogoni, 11479 Dar es salaam, TANZANIA.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid-Security in an acceptable form (in the form of Bank Guarantee or Bankers Cheque) Amount of Tshs 130, 000,000.00 Million.
- All tenders in one original plus three copies, in properly filled, and enclosed in plain envelope must be delivered to “Secretary Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Education Science and Technology7 Street Magogoni, 11479 Dar es salaam, TANZANIA.at or before 10.30 a.m on Friday, 2nd June, 2017. Tenders will be opened promptly at thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony.
- Late tenders, portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
UDOM Block 10
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793