NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI TCRA SACCOS LIMITED, TANZANIA
TCRA SACCOS LTD is a registered Savings and Credit Cooperative Society whose main objective is to mobilise savings from members and in return provide credit facilities. TCRA SACCOS LTD is an employee-based Society which was established under the current governing Co-operative Societies Act no.6 of 2013.
The TCRA SACCOS LTD hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the vacant position of Manager in its establishment.
(i) Job Purpose:
To be in charge of the overall leadership of society and responsible for the day to day management of society`s affairs.
The Manager will be reporting to Chairperson and will be answerable to the Board.
(iii) Person Specifications
Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in accounting, finance, Banking, cooperative management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
A minimum of three years post qualification experience working with SACCOS/Micro finance/Banking industry or a similar field
1. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, attention to detail with focus on quality and integrity;
2. Strong oral and written communication with effective interpersonal and relation management skills to engage individuals at all levels in the society;
3. High level of business acumen, including the responsibility to maintain confidentiality of customer information;
4. Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment;
5. Ability to multi-task prioritizing and works under tight deadlines;
6. Excellent analytical skills
7. Knowledge of the application of Accounting computer packages and internet applications. Working Experiences with any SACOSS application package is an added advantage;
8. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player;
9. Results and performance-driven with commitment to realization of the society`s Strategic objectives; and
10. Excellent working skills with Microsoft project, Excel, Word, and power point.
(iv) Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs of day to day activities of TCRA SACCOS Limited;
2. Advise the Board on technical and administrative issues of the society;
3. Participate and supervise society operations in particular keeping the books of account, complying with rules and standards, credit management, management of financial and physical resources etc.;
4. Manage performance of staff working under him/her;
5. Ensures operating expenses of TCRA SACCOS Limited are held within the budget limit;
6. Plan for the periodic year-end Audit in liaison with Cooperative Societies as stipulated in the laws;
7. Prepare recommendations for the Annual Budget and Plan which shall be presented to the Annual General Meeting for deliberations and approval;
8. Translates cooperative and Business Plans into relevant activities and implement policies, operating programmes of the society and Board Decision;
9. Convene and prepare meeting’s agenda for the Board and facilitate circulation of meeting notices to Board Members as required by law;
10. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all required submissions to the Board, Cooperative Society leadership and SACCOS Members;
11. Coordinate, motivate ,supervise and manage staff working under him/her in ensuring that they perform to the expectations of the society;
12. Work closely with Supervisory Committee for the financial wellbeing of the society;
13. Ensures that members loans are disbursed timely upon approval;
14. Ensures that members records and data are well kept and updated accordingly;
(v) Age limits
The applicant must be of age between 35-50 years.
(vi) General Terms and Conditions of Service
1.This post carries a competitive remuneration package and successful candidate will work on two years renewable contract;
2.Other terms and conditions of service are as promulgated in Financial Regulations of the Society.
(vii) Mode of Application
Applications including copies of relevant certificates and latest CVs should be addressed to the undersigned so as to reach him not later than 15th May 2017. The CV should include addresses of two referees one of them being the current or latest employer. The post applied for should be clearly marked on top of the envelope. Application submitted by Email will not be accepted.
TCRA SACCOS is an equal opportunity employer
TCRA savings and Credit Cooperative society,
Mawasiliano Towers, 3rd Floor, Right Wing,
20 Sam Nujoma Road,
P.O. Box 31904,
14414 DAR ES SALAAM,
Source: Daily News 03 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793