VACANT POST AT WILLIAMSON DIAMONDS LIMITED (WDL)NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA TANZANIA - MAY, 2017
Williamson Diamonds Limited (WDL) is Tanzania's only important diamond producer. The mine is an open pit operation based upon the 146 hectare Mwadui kimberlite pipe, which is the world's largest economic kimberlite to have seen continuous mining.
Job Grade: 04
Reference Nr: WDL001
Job Description: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who will responsible to perform a variety of complex HR functions and the interpretation and enforcement of Company policies. The position will report directly to the General Manager and is based in Tanzania.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Human Resource Department to ensure provision of adequate HR services
- Monitor the Industrial Relations climate to ensure good rapport
- Implement Petra Group standards with respect to software systems and reports
- Manage the corporate affairs portfolio to promote and protect the Company image
- Responsible for facilitation of communication on new
- Company initiatives, policies and ensure that the Company meets statutory requirements for employment and labour matters
- Prepare and control the budget for HR services to ensure optimum utilization of human resources
- Provide support and advice to General Manager in the efficient anticipation of legal and personnel challenges, their solutions and the presentation of recommendations that facilitate effective decision making
- Manage the development; interpretation and implementation of Company HR policies and procedures to ensure adherence to all statutory requirements framework
- Preside and facilitate proceedings of collective bargaining and negotiations between management and the union
- Represent the Company in Labour disputes referred to the Commission for Mediation and Arbitration and the Labour Court
- Foster and maintain effective relations with government agencies, surrounding communities and other stakeholders
- Oversee the implementation of the corporate social responsibility programs, including Company support / assistance to local community
- Give advice on the provision of social services to WDL workforce
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources / Labour Relations or equivalent
- 10 years' experience in a Human Resources environment
- 5 years' experience in a Human Resources supervisory/managerial role
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite)
- Experience the Mining industry - an advantage
- Completed Executive or Senior Management Development
- Programme - an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English/Swahili
- please indicate on your application
Other required Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and application of recruitment processes
- Planning, coordinating and prioritizing
- Knowledge of ERPM type systems with specific reference to HR Management (VIP, SAP etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Trustworthy, Customer Relations, Energetic, Team Player
Williamson Diamonds Limited supports the Mineral Policy (2009) of Tanzania and is committed to ensure adequate development of local technical capacity to service the mining industry; and to employ local experts available and develop succession plans for Tanzanians to take over expatriate positions. Pre-screening, profile testing, assessments, medical and security clearances form part of the minimum requirement and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview. Employment of the successful candidate is subject to passing the aforementioned criteria. If you are already employed by Williamson Diamonds Limited; please submit an authorised Internal Application Form, your resume, qualifications and ID when applying.
Please complete an application form (available on (http://www.petradiamonds.com/careers/current-vacancies) and forward, together with your resume, qualifications and ID to Godbless.email@example.com, by close of business (16h00) on Thursday 30 May 2017. Alternatively, you can post your application to: Acting Human Resources Manager,
Williamson Diamonds Limited,
P.O Box 23
Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that Petra Diamonds does not at any time require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines: South Africa 0800 22 22 00 (toll free from an RSA landline) or international +27 12 305 2711.
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793