CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT NATIONAL MICROFINANCE BANK PLCNAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI BENKI YA NMB
VACANCY: Executive Assistant to Chief Retail BankingJob Purpose
To provide administrative and executive support to Chief Retail Banking by managing the workload and assist on the tasks at hand.
- Act as a first point of contact for enquiries from external and internal customers by representing the bank in a positive manner.
- Prepare analytical reports and presentations on Retail Banking portfolio performance for Chief Retail Banking with recommendations.
- Prepare customer and industry performance, competitor analysis for Chief Retail Banking review.
- Assist the Chief Retail Banking in coordination of projects, highlighting areas of improvement within the business units as well as additional responsibilities as agreed by Chief Retail Banking.
- Prepare a summary report that highlights areas of concern and recommendations for change after departmental, Branch Managers and Zone Managers meetings.
- Assist the Chief Retail Banking with scheduling meetings, appointments, events management and maintaining his annual calendar; facilitate and act as the meetings secretary of executive committee’s management meetings.
- Support the Chief Retail Banking in preparation of MT and Board papers.
- Support the Chief Retail Banking in designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of bank’s goals.
- Identify priorities and important issues in connection with the day-to-day business needs.
- Maintain and follow-up on any communication or delegated action.
- Oversee all clerical and administrative work such as screening phone calls, opening and sorting mail, managing travel and logistics details for Chief Retail Banking and summarizing reports and memos and other submitted documents.
- Exercise discretion with filing of documents, topics/subjects pertaining to all incoming and outgoing information for Chief Retail Banking.
- Any other assignment that Chief Retail Banking deems fit.
- Business understanding of key performance levers of Banking business and products, banking sector performance.
- Retail Banking portfolio analysis skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Contributing to team success.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Retail Banking or similar role.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedure.
Location: Head Office
Deadline:2017 May, 22
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793