EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT GIZ, TANZANIA - MAY 2017NAFASI YA AJIRA / KAZI GIZ
As a federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
The GIZ project "Support to Pandemic Preparedness in the EAC region" is currently looking to fill the position of Adviser.
Duty station: Arusha
Terms of the Contract: Fixed term contract
- Either a masters/MSc or doctorate in a medical profession with at least 5-7 years' of proven practical experience in advising on and implementing health-related risk and crisis communication or in science communication with at least 5-7 years' of proven practical experience in advising on and implementing health-related risk and crisis communication at the regional or international level.
- 5-7 years' proven professional experience, with at least 5 years' professional experience in a comparable position
- in international cooperation, preferably in the region
- in strategy development and' in advising regional organisations
- in risk and crisis communication
- in pandemic preparedness and interdisciplinary disease management (one health approach)
- sound knowledge of international, national and regional risk communication strategies meant to prevent and mitigate the spread of diseases (e.g. WHO, FAO, OIE)
- experience in risk and crisis communication training and with simulation exercises would be an asset
- well connected with relevant media in the EAC region
- practical experience in using (social) media as a means for culturally adapted risk communication
- sound knowledge of the cultural context in the EAC partner countries
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English. A good command of German and Kiswahili would be an asset.
Interested candidates should send their letter of application together with the CV and copies of academic certificates by email to email@example.com. Please use the subject line "Advisor Pandemic Preparedness". Applications in hard copy will not be accepted. Closing date for submission: 23.05.2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793