NAFASI ZA KAZI / AJIRA PCI GLOBAL, TANZANIA
JOBSAcquisition Officer, Tanzania
PCI is announcing Open vacancy Acquisition Officer based in Dar es Salaam
This position will provide oversight and management of the acquisition function for PCI Tanzania Country Office through timely planning, application of donor & PCI policies in acquisition of reliable, cost-effective, high quality products and services for the successful achievement of program objectives. The Acquisition Officer will be reporting to Finance Director.
- Coordinate development of annual acquisition plans for goods and services including management of the plans on quarterly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate the procurement process utilizing sound sustainable procurement practices while complying with donor and PCI’s policies and procedures and PCI’s best practices in acquisition.
- Support Administrative Associate/Receptionist to arrange Purchase of air tickets and ensure that Purchase Orders and other required paperwork is completed prior to travel.
- Facilitate solicitation, tendering and review of bids and proposals processes for goods and services in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Facilitate engagement of vendors to provide goods and services through preparation of purchase orders and contracts including
- Oversee the management of contracts, vendor performances and procurement tracking sheets including the database of preferred vendors.
- Provide technical support to the Acquisition Associate at Regional Officer.
- Facilitate vendor payments through collecting and compiling relevant supporting transaction records for payment.
- Coordinate reporting and monitoring of procurement plans including processes and procedures for compliance and system improvement.
- Manage the vendor database to ensure the best possible “go to Market” vendor for acquisition of secure competitive cost of materials and services.
- Analyze market and delivery systems for assessing present and future availability of materials and services.
- Coordinate resolution of vendor and contractors grievances and claims against PCI in line with PCI’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics & procurement management or Advanced Diploma in Materials Management or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
- Certificate recognized by the professional materials management governing body (NBMM) and certificate in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in acquisition management with an international non-governmental organization.
- High level of individual initiative, planning and good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to make judgment and decision with respect to acquisition within delegated authority.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Thorough knowledge of USG federal rules and regulations related to acquisition.
- Proven professional ethics personal etiquettes and excellent communication skills.
- Concentration, accuracy and attention to details are necessary.
Dar es Salaam, , Tanzania
Source: The Guardian 5 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793