NAFASI YA AJIRA TANZANIA REINSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (TAN-RE)
Tanzania Reinsurance Company Limited (TAN-RE) was established in line with Section 70 of the Insurance Act. No. 18 of 1996.The Company was dully incorporated as a limited liability company under the Companies Ordinance CAP.212 in 2002. TAN-RE has been registered to transact reinsurance business in respect of the following classes of business: all non-life insurance business including marine and aviation business, all life assurance business including pension business.
The company is now inviting suitably qualified Tanzanian candidate to fill the following position.
This position calls for a young, competent, attentive to details and qualified person of high integrity. The Accountant (Technical) will report to Chief Finance and Administration Officer through Senior Accountant.
Qualifications and Experience
• Candidates applying for this post should have the following minimum qualifications:
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and full CPA (T) or ACCA or its equivalent with 7 years relevant experience. He must be computer literate especially with accounting related software package(s). The holder must be registered by NBAA as certified Accountant.
• A certificate in CII or working experience in Reinsurance matters will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining accounts for both inward and outward business;
• Processing receipts and payments for both cedants and retrocessionaires accounts and attending to related correspondences;
• Liaising with both cedants and retrocessionaires on matters pertaining to their accounts from time to time;
• Facilitating claims payments;
• Following up of outstanding balances;
• Implementing promptly reinsurance accounting activities in accordance with approved Company policies and procedures;
• Preparing the regulatory reports for submission to the Insurance Regulatory Authority;
• To performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned to him by Seniors
REMUNERATION Competitive salary packages will be offered to the right candidate
Application letter supported with up to date CV indicating three referees with copies of certificates for academic and professional qualification and one recent passport size photograph should reach the address indicated below within two (2) weeks from first appearance of this advertisement:
Chief Executive Officer
Tanzania Reinsurance Company Limited (TAN-RE)
8th Floor Tan Re House, Plot No 406 Longindo Street Upanga
P.O.Box 1505 Dar Es Salaam
Tel +255 22 2922341/3
Source: The Guardian 02 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793