Employment Opportunities at Inyonga Beekeeping Association (IBA), May 2017NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA TANZANIA
Inyonga Beekeeping Association (IBA) is a community_Based Organization (CBO) dealing with beekeeping, ecotourism and other sustainable generating activities in Mlele District. We are looking for a self-motivated and performance driven individual interested in building a career in Accountancy.
Location: Inyonga, Mlele District, Katavi Region
Work Percentage 100%
Application Deadline: 18th May 2017
Date and location of interviews: First week of June in Dar es Salaam. Expected Start Date 151 July,2017
Specific duties and responsibilities Under the overall supervision of IBA central committee and following guidelines provided by IBA's financial and operational procedures manual, the accountant will endorse the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Ensure the proper bookkeeping of the accountability
2. Ensure that all payments and orders have been made authenticated.
3. Ensure that routine activities such as preparing monthly payroll, payment vouchers, debit and credit notes, petty cash vouchers; keeping custody of petty cash balance, petty payments, etc, are timely, properly and accurately done.
4. Control the accounting records of the CBO.
5. Handle the cash of the safe custody in lnyonga, in accordance with the budget allocated for the implementation of the project activities.
6. Keep the inventory of the fixed assets and stocks, ensuring their proper custody.
7. In collaboration with the driver, monitor the proper management of the vehicles. The accountant must regularly check the vehicle logbooks and control the fuel management.
8. Develop the financial management tools.
9. Work out the budgets (quarterly and annual) and financial reports.
10. Prepare and monitors the cash flow plan.
11. Prepare monthly bank and petty cash reconciliations.
12. Prepare all the requested information for the independent audits and fully cooperates with the auditors.
13. Communicate with authorities (NSSF, TRA, ... ) and financial institutions (NMB, ... ) in order to ensure proper compliance with their requirements.
14.Liaise with credit partners of the programme (Small Industries Development Organisation, National Microfinance Bank, Savings and Credit Societies, ... )
15.Prepare monthly financial reports
16.Train junior accountant and cashier of the CBO.
17. oversee IBA's SACCOS and BEF systems. Follow up the loan re-payment of these micro credit systems.
18.Assess loan requests of IBA and advises its Management staff.
19.lnform IBA central committee and donors institution immediately in case of fund mismanagement or malfunctioning in the finances.
Qualification and experience requirements
1. Holder of a Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy,
Co-operative Management, Financial Administration or Economics
2. Good knowledge of accounting procedures and ability to oversee movements of funds
3. Proven track record of experience in managing grants from financial agencies or supporting organization.
4. Experience of working in rural settings and ability to communicate with rural communities
5. Good command of writing and speaking English and Kiswahili languages
6. Honesty, organisation, ability to work under pressure and necessary interpersonal skills to work in a multidisciplinary environment
7. Must be computer literate
8. Willingness to live in rural settings with limited infrastructure
Mode of Application
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae with the contacts of three references to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 12 May 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793