NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA NMB BANK, TANZANIA
Senior Technology Project Manager
To develop implementation plans for complex technology projects and provide technical guidance to Technology Project Managers in their daily responsibilities and observing the bank’s project methodology, quick to market timelines, approved budget, security standards and compliance & quality requirements.
- Ensure successful implementation, end-to-end system and users acceptance testing (UAT) and live deployment of new or changed business systems / products / integrations approved by the Product Approval Committee (PAC).
- Prepare Project Initiation Documents (PID) / project charter, project dashboard, detailed project plan, budget tracker, action log list, decision log list, issues/risk log list as important tools for management and monitoring/governance of complex ICT projects.
- Regular update of project documents to reflect latest project status and present the same to the project steering committee during the governance meeting.
- Coordinate and run implementation activities for complex business systems / products / integrations (new or changed) within various ICT systems as per approved solution design document.
- Provide guidance and leadership on project management activities carried out by both Technology Project Managers to ensure that business systems / products / integrations (new or changed) are completed successfully as expected:
- Coordinate component testing and end-to-end System Integration Testing (SIT) activities with the respective administrators of the systems involved in the project.
- Conduct system administration training and hand-over of the completed system / product / integration to the first level support ICT team and respective second level support ICT unit
- Ensure User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training and reconciliation process is done with the respective product owner / business unit.
- Deploy new business systems / products & services / integrations into live and Disaster Recovery (DR) environments after getting clearance of risk evaluation from ICT risk team as well as Change Advisory Board (CAB) approval.
- Plan and implement capacity building, training and succession plan activities for the Technology Project Managers
- Strong project management skills
- Team work & people management skills.
- Proven documentation & report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills
- Conversant with the following ICT systems: Flexcube Core Banking System, SWIFT, Treasury OPICS, Sybrin, Revenue Collection System, ERP, BI & Analytics /SAP,DMS, I & W & Achieve systems, AD/Exchange & Collaboration (SCCM, SCOM), Reconciliation Engine, SMS gateway, Testing, Monitoring & Management systems, ATM / POS switch, Internet banking, Mobile Banking systems, Agency Banking systems, Integrations / interface with 3rd party business partners: MNOs, Aggregators, Utility / Service Providers (billers).
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related academic field.
- Professional certification in Project Management is mandatory.
- IT professional certifications in ITIL. Foundation level is a mandatory, Intermediate level is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant work & management experience in ICT systems projects implementation.
Location: Head Office
Deadline: 17 April, 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793