NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA KAZI SERVICES LIMITED
VACANCIESDuty Station: Arusha
Reports to: The School Board
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-graduate education in education or business related field at a recognized tertiary institution
- 3 years' experience at a senior level of leadership in a large education institution
- Successful record of leadership and ability to work with and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate experience in developing strategic business plans.
- Strong understanding of organizational finance and measures of perfomance
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Must be fluent in English and the ability to communicate in Kiswahili would be an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the post. The applications should indicate the positions applied for. Submissions can be sent electronically to Kazi Services Limited (KSL) through KSL email: email@example.com or dropped physically or by post in the address below
Kazi Services Limited,
03rd Floor, Infotech Place, Plot 565, Mwai Kibaki Rd,
Dar es Salaam
TanzaniaDeadline is 8 May 2017.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 25 April, 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793