NAFASI YA KAZI KNCV TUBERCULOSIS FOUNDATION TANZANIA
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is looking for a
Duty station: Dar es Salaam
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB, the USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centered care for TB, TB/HIV, and drug-resistant TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Your responsibilities in the position of Project Officer are:
- Coordinates the administrative processes related to technical assistance provided by consultant(s) from KNCV headquarters and/or or regional offices.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to KNCV and donor rules and regulations.
- Coordinates and dissemination of project results.
- Supports in developing, revising, finalizing and submitting work plans.
- Facilitates the monitoring and reporting system of the project implementation process, including the submission of necessary regular and ad hoc reports to the relevant donors
- Ensures proper archiving of relevant project documentation
- Keeps a schedule of key planned activities to monitor they are implemented in a timely manner. These include travel plans, important activities and upcoming events.
- Provide administrative support during preparations of annual planning and other project activities as needed.
Your education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work
- Experience working in USAID funded projects
- Professional fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work independently and pro-active
- Demonstrated ability in computer skills in Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail and able to set priorities
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- KNCV offers you a contract for 24 months with possible extension depending on performance and available funding.
- An informal work atmosphere where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues;
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme;
Application and information
You can apply for this position, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references, via the form below before 21 April 2017’. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team in Tanzania +255 22 266 4859 with attention to Vishnu / Amon or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
Source: Daily News 11 April 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793