NAFASI YA KAZI / AJIRA WINROCK INTERNATIONAL, TANZANIADescription
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the position of procurement Officer with the Water Resource Integration Development Initiative (WARIDI) Activity. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for this position are described in the attached position description.
The Procurement Officer for the WARIDI program will have overall responsibility for the national and international procurement and transportation of goods and services to be contributed by Winrock International, and approved by Tetra Tech/USAID. The 'Procurement Officer will monitor award related work flows and help develop and implement systems to strengthen compliance with award terms and conditions as well as applicable regulations and WI policy. Most goods will be water supply construction equipment' and materials. The procurement process begins at the Morogoro office with indirect reporting responsibility to Winrock's Home Office Procurement Unit.
• The Procurement Officer will be responsible for managing all project with support from Winrock's Home Office Procurement and WARIDI Procurement staff. Develop and maintain quarterly procurement plan and monitor compliance with TRA
• Maintain waybill tracking system between construction sites and WARIDI HQ, and ensure assets are properly handed over and stored upon arrival at field sites
• Approve Final Equipment Specifications (prior to procurement)
• Ensure compliance with Winrock policies, USAID Federal Acquisition Regulations, USAID Mission Orders and other applicable rules and regulations
• Respond to procurement issues or questions from USAID, TRA or other organizations with authority from USAID
• Maintain procurement files in accordance with applicable policies and procedures
• Coordinate with respective Technical Leads in all the above
• Other activities of a similar nature requested by the DCOP and Technical Directors
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, and Logistics, Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in construction procurement especially for water supply
• 5+ years' experience in high value procurements for a range of goods,
• Experience managing the transport and storage of construction materials preferred
• Experience working with communities in development preferred
• Knowledge of US Government contract management regulations preferred
• Proven ability to handle large amounts of information in an organized manner and with attention to detail
• Proven ability to meet strict deadlines while not compromising quality of output
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
• Oral and written fluency in English and Swahili; including writing, editing and proof-reading in English required
• Good working knowledge of U.S. Government/USAID regulations pertaining to procurement management
• Strong computer and information systems skills
Applicants should email their cover letter and current resume to Beatrice Kapya; Beatrice.Kapya@waridi.org by April 28, 2017 for consideration.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer EOE/AA
Source: The Guardian 12 April, 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793