TANGAZO LA TENDA NECTA, APRIL 20171. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the supply of goods and services.
2. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania now invites sealed bids from eligible Supplier and Service Provider for bids mentioned below:
3. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary Tender Board, National Examinations Council of Tanzania, PMU Offices – Stores Building P.O.Box 2624 Dar es Salaam from 8.30 hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
4. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given in paragraph 3 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand ((Tshs. 100,000.00) only for National Competitive Bidding (NCB) and Tanzanian Shillings Fifty Thousand (Tshs. 50,000.00) for National Competitive Quotations. Payment should be made to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania through Account No:211100238 NMB Bank House: 11103001074 NBC Corporate Branch and Account No: 01J1013540000 CRDB Kijitonyama Branch.
5. All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Securing Declaration.
7. All bids in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘tender number ……….’must be delivered to the address given in paragraph 3 above on or before the time and date indicated on the table given in paragraph 2 above.
8. All bids will be opened in public immediately after deadline for submission in the presence of bidder’s representative who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at PMU Hall – Stores Building, National Examinations Council of Tanzania New Bagamoyo Road –Adjacent to TBC.
9. Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA
P.O BOX 2624
DAR ES SALAAM
TEL: +255-22-2700493-6, FAX +255-22-2775966
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793