NAFASI ZA KAZI TRA SACCOS LTD
TRA SACCOS LTD is a registered Savings and Credit Co-operative Society whose main objective is to mobilize savings from members and in return provide credit facilities. TRA SACCOS LTD is an employee-based SACCOS which was established in July 2006 as per the requirements of the Co-operative Societies ACT No. 6 of 2013. The objectives of the Society are to encourage thrift amongst members by educating the members the advantages of developing a savings behavior, proper management of money through proper investment best practices aimed at improving the social and economic conditions of the members. This is achieved by ofering the members complementary savings schemes, credit facilities and other fnancial products as may be required by the members from time to time.
TRA SACCOS LTD is seeking to recruit competent qualifed Tanzanian professionals to fll the following vacancies.
The Manager will be incharge of the overall leadership of the SACCO with the following key responsibilities.
1. Drive the SACCOS’s growth and sustainability through selling the SACCO’s products, professional relationship management practices and providing sound relationship and mentorship to the SACCO staf.
2. The Manager will be the Secretary to the Board by Organizing, attending and recording all Management Board and Annual General Meetings proceedings and ensure implementation of all decisions made thereof.
3. Identifcation of emerging members’ needs to aid innovative product development and service delivery.
4. Ensure timely, accurate and reliable fnancial reports are produced at required intervals for use by Management Board and other Stakeholders.
5. Implement the Strategic Plan as guided by the Management Board after approval by the AGM.
6. Ensure efective communication channels between the Management Board, Staf, Members and other Stakeholders.
7. Ensure prudent management of liquidity, credit, operational and reputational risks.
8. Ensure compliance to all Statutory Requirements and Regulations as well as Internal Procedures.
9. Ensure safe custody of all Society Assets.
10. Advice the Management Board on technical and administrative issues of the Society.
11. Perform any other duties as may be directed by the Management Board from time to time.
Qualifcation, Skills and Abilities Required:-
1. Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management, Banking, Cooperatives or other related feld of study from a recognized higher learning Institution approved by relevant recognized authorities.
2. Managerial experience of at least three (3) years.
3. Must have practical computer working experience of Ofce Applications especially Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Working experience in Microfnance Institutions will be an added advantage. Age Limit: Must be between 35 – 45 years.
(2) INTERNAL AUDITOR
The Internal Auditor reports functionally to the Management Board and to the Manager on administrative matters. The Internal Auditor will assist the Board and Management in instituting efective internal control system, risk management and good governance processes. The Internal Auditor will perform the following functions.
1. Develop a risk based Annual Audit plan and submit that plan to the Management Board for review and approval;
2. Implement the Annual Audit Plan as approved, including, as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by Management, Management Board and Supervisory Committee;
3. To review and present for the Board’s approval internal audit policies which are in line with the Saccos laws and regulations.
4. Maintain high level of Integrity and professionalism with sufcient knowledge, skills and experience in performing the Audit functions in accordance to Internal Control Policies and Procedures;
5. To review and advise Sacco’s Operations compliance with existing laws.
6. Establish a comprehensive quality assessment and improvement program to ensure that the Internal Audit function add value to TRA SACCOS operations and conforms to the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF);
7. Issue quarterly internal audit reports to the TRA SACCOS Manager, Management Board and Supervisory Committee summarizing results of the audit activities;
8. Keep the Management Board informed of emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing;
9. Perform audit activities beyond assurance and consulting such as assisting in the investigation of signifcant suspected fraudulent activities within the SACCOS, and notify the Manager and the Management Board of the results;
10. Liaising with, and consider the scope of work of the External Auditors as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage to the Society at a reasonable overall cost;
11. Coordinating the implementation by Management, of the recommendations and directives given to it by External Auditors; and
12. Perform any other duties as may be directed by the Management Board from time to time.
Qualifcation, Skills and Abilities Required:-
1. Must be a holder of CPA (T) or its equivalent qualifcation recognized by NBAA
2. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Cooperatives, Banking or other relatedfeld of study from a recognized higher learning Institution
3. Auditing experience of at least Five (5) years in a related feld, out of which two (2) years should be in senior audit position.
4. Must have practical computer working experience of Ofce Applications especially Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Working experience in Microfnance Institutions will be an added advantage. Age Limit: Must be between 35 – 45 years.
FOR ALL POSITIONS
Terms of Employment
The incumbents will be ofered Employment opportunities upon completion of a Probation period of six (6) months and a clean vetting process results.
An attractive remuneration package will be ofered to the successful candidates
Duty station: Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application
Interested and suitably qualifed Tanzanians should apply within two weeks after the frst date of this advertisement. The application should include the following (both hard and soft copy);
(i) A well written application letter
(ii) A detailed up to date CV,
(iii) One (1) current passport size photograph, and
(iv) Copies of all academic and professional credentials to:
TRA SACCOS LTD,
P.O. Box 63225
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 24 April 2017
Source: Daily News 11 April 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793