NAFASI ZA KAZI / AJIRA KOICA, TANZANIAVACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
For (1) Program Manager and (1) Volunteer Program Coordinator
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Tanzania Country Office, the donor agency of the Republic of Korea for Official Development Assistance (ODA), is seeking eligible applicants for the following positions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Program Manager : (s)he will manage the portfolio of KOICA’s bilateral country projects by coordinating the necessary activities and ensuring quality management by cooperating with partners.
- Coordinate and conduct relevant activities for a timely management of the projects
- Monitor activities and progress, evaluating results and mitigating risks of the projects
- Review the project reports; analyze data and conducting research for adequate progress report
- Communicate with partners (Government, implementing partners, UN organizations, donor partners)
- Other related activities to ensure the quality management
• Volunteer Program Coordinator : (s)he will be mandated to general work related KOICA’s volunteer program with regard in demand survey of organization, dispatch volunteers to each region and manage volunteers’ overall activity.
- Operate overall KOICA’s volunteer program and manage national Volunteer Program Coordinators
- Liaise with relevant organizations (host organization, government and local authorities etc.) relating
to volunteer program.
- Prepare needful documents and translate documents from Kiswahili into English
• Essential: Excellent proficiency in English and Swahili both spoken and written / Full proficiency in Microsoft office / Excellent communication skills
• Program Manager: minimum 7 years of experience in international organization or international development organization(INGO, UN, etc.). Experience in Project Management and Master’s degree is an advantage.
• Volunteer Program Coordinator: Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field / Diploma in high school, a degree especially business studies, community development, human resource management, social care, youth/social work, background will be advantageous /Experience in International Organization and NGO preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a written application form (obtainable at facebook.com/koica.tanzania), curriculum vitae with certificates of qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9th May 2017 at 4:00p.m.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
Source: The Guardian 24 April, 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793