VACANCYA FOREIGN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BASED IN ZANZIBAR IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTANT WITH EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
1. Strong knowledge of accounting
2. Strong knowledge of preparing draft financial statements.
3. Strong knowledge of internal and external audit.
4. Strong knowledge of TALLY accounting software.
5. Managing all statutory obligations such as Corporation TAX, NSSF, ZSSF, PAYE, SDL, VAT, and W/Taxes. To both TRA and ZRB.
6. Handling of the accounting software (Tally), posting all financial related transactions daily.
7. Reconciliation of cash and bank every month.
8. Preparation of payroll every month.
9. Maintaining Fixed asset schedule in Excel format
10. Preparing and issuing Tax invoices to Customers
11. Performing other duties as directed by the Financial Manager.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Personed Profile
Bachelor or at least Advanced Diploma in Accountancy.
At least 5 years working experience in a big company. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team.
Knowledge of professional accounting reporting standards. Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili. Age limit between 28 to 40.
Knowledge of Oracle accounting software will be a plus point.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV, certificate copies and contact details to email@example.com
Source: Daily News March 13 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793