Job Ref No: 3121000
Job Title: Revenue Officer
Report To: Treasury Manager
Closing Date: Monday, March 06, 2017 (16:30)
Effective and efficient management of the Company’s revenue records and maintenance of a robust revenue and receivables accounting system for all services offered by TTCL.
1. Timely production of an accurate Trial Balance and transactions reports.
2. To ensure preparation of monthly reconciliation of all key accounts
3. To ensure proper and timely bookings of all manually processed payments voucher are done within the cut off period after payment.
4. To ensure supplies remittance advise are obtained following the payment made
5. To ensure monthly payments made reconcile with cheque list, suppliers’ accounts and bank accounts following the payments.
6. To ensure that all payments run are done in proper periods; with proper reference numbers within the month of payment.
7. To Ensure proper financial records are kept and accounting procedures and policies are implemented and followed across all centres in the regions and head office
8. To ensure balance sheet reconciliation are formed on a monthly basis.
9. Perform any other business tasks as directed by the Treasury Manager or other senior officials of the Company.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
• Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accounting/Finance/Commerce.
• CPA (T), ACCA or equivalent qualification recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
• At least two (2) years experience in finance activities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with ability to develop and sustain effective teamwork.
• Computer knowledge in Microsoft Applications and Sun Systems Accounting Software package.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in teams.
• Analytical and attention to detail.
• Able to meet reporting deadlines.
Source: The Guardian 28 February 2017
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793