OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYMENTKilombero Sugar Company, the largest producer of sugar in the country. The company is inviting a dynamic and results-oriented person to fill the vacancy of Tax, Reporting and Compliance Manager existing in the Company. This successful candidate will be a member of the Finance management team on the estate. To efficiently control and co-ordinate reporting, compliance and taxation within the Finance Department and wider business, so as to ensure timeous and accurate reporting of all information as it pertains to these areas to both internal and external stakeholders. As part of the Finance senior leadership team, the individual sought should be strong technically, keen to develop the team around him/her and driven to improve him/herself as well as the business.
Qualifications and competencies required:
The appropriate candidate sought for this position must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in Tax and Financial reporting and two (2) years in Audit and Accounting. A degree in B.Com Accounting, Auditing, Business Management and Finance. CPA a pre-requisite. In addition, he/she should be someone that portrays a positive and assertive attitude, keenness to develop him/herself and team, and should be a "self-starter". The applicant must be someone with the ability to set and attain high performance standards whilst under pressure.
• Manages the preparation and monthly tax summaries and relevant statutory submissions
• Ensures compliance with all Group and statutory legislation
• Ensures effective taxation planning within the Company
• Manages all matters and cases pertaining to TRA assessments
• Manages all taxation matters including but not limited to tax cases, TRA assessments, monthly reporting and compliance (submission of relevant statutory)
• Manages all financial reporting deliverables and deadlines
• Manages the monthly intercompany process
• Accountable for all anti-bribery and corruption (“ABC”) matters, the ABC register and training of staff regarding all ABC policies and requirements
• Overseeing the ICM process and deliverables
• Inputting into the Board Papers and commentary on all matters related to the above
• Liaise with the various Governmental Departments on all taxation matters
• Establish VAT principles with TRA
• Liaise on matters related to lobbying and to drive these key initiatives with key stakeholders
• Ensures accurate and timely submission of all returns to Head Office
• Accountable for the ABC register and all related duties
• Duty to mentor and develop Finance Department team members and to build critical skills base
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be engaged on a permanent contract.
REMUNERATION : Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, Photocopy of Certificates and Testimonials including contacts of three referees to;
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O.BOX 50, KIDATU
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793