The National Malaria Programme (NMCP) of the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Children, Gender and the Elderly (MoHCDCGE) implements two key technical strategies:
(1) Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment; and
(2) Malaria Prevention through Integrated Malaria Vector Control (lMVC) and Intermittent Prevention of Malaria in Pregnancy (lPTp).
The Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH) with funding from the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) has been supporting NMCP through the NETCELL Project to reduce morbidity and mortality caused by malaria. This technical support includes assisting with technical documents, managing sub-contracts, coordinating stakeholders, resource mobilization, ensuring an appropriate monitoring and evaluation of all National Malaria Strategic Plan components.
To provide technical support to the NMCP Surveillance, Monitoring and
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist NMCP in the organization, implementation, data management, report writing and dissemination of routine periodic surveillance, monitoring and evaluation initiatives;
2. Assist NMCP to collate essential data and elaborate periodic surveys with routine information systems;
3. Assist NMCP in implementation of the comprehensive malaria surveillance framework, as directed by the national guidelines;
4. Assist NMCp, regional and council teams in information' and knowledge management
5. Assist NMCP in developing dissemination of semi-annual epidemiological and programmatic bulletins from surveillance findings;
6. Assist NMCP in translating malaria surveillance, monitoring and evaluation findings into scientific papers to be submitted to peer reviewed journals
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
1. Basic public health related degree at Master level
2. At least 3 years of experience in public health projects related to malaria
3. Participation in quidelines development, dissemination and training packages, preferably on malaria related subjects
4. Language proficiency in English and Swahili
5. Advanced knowledge in word processing and spreadsheet
6. Basic statistics and statistics software package skills
7. Good writing skills (Kiswahili and English)
8. Good presentation skills
9. Able to work independently
10. Demonstrate creativity and innovativeness .....
How to Apply:
The Netcell Project is an equal opportunity employers. Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their application enclosing a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, the names of three referees and their contact information.
All applications should be addressed to the Administrator Netcell Project and sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission for all applications is November 18th 2016 at 17.00 hrs.
Short listed applicants will be contacted within two weeks of the deadline.
SOURCE; DAILY NEWS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793