THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
GRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN BRAZIL
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for the Graduate Student Scholarship Program (PEC-PG. The goal of this program is to train students on Post- Graduate studies in Brazilian higher education institutions. More information about Scholarships is available at http://dce.mre.gov.br/PEC/PECPG.php
• Have completed and passed a bachelor / Master Degree and an Acceptance Letter
from a Brazilian Higher Education Institution;
• Be financially responsible for a one-way ticket to Brazil;
• Bear own maintenance expenses for at least 60 days before the start of the PEC-PG
scholarship payments; and
• Have proved proficiency in Portuguese.
3.0 SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL:
• Receive Doctoral Scholarships
• Receive one-way Ticket from Brazil to the Capital of the Country of Origin or
Residence (To be used at the completion of studies)
• Be excepted from Tuition payment or any kind of academic fees
Receive medical/ dental/pharmaceutical care provided by Brazilian State sponsored
health system (SUS)
4.0 MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications can only be made online at http://inscricao.capes.gov.br/individual
Deadline for submission of applications is 25th November 2016
DOWNLOAD IT IN PDF FILE
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Public NoticeThe Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, would like to announce to the general public scholarships opportunities to the qualified Tanzanian Citizens interested to pursue Masters degree programme in the Kingdom of Thailand for the academic year 2017-2018.
1.0 How to apply:
Applicants are required to use, International Cooperation Agency (TICA) website www.tica.thaigov.net which will enable them to obtain application forms and medical report form
2.0 Area of Priorities
Applicants are required to apply in the fields of Government priorities, such as Agribusiness, Irrigation, Oil and Gas, Engineering and Management, Health and Allied Sciences, Science and Technology, Telecommunications, Geology, Petroleum Engineering and Mining.
3.0 Financial conditions:
The scholarship will cover:
• Round trip air ticket;
• Settlement allowance and a monthly living allowance;
• Tuition and supplementary fees;
• Life and health insurance.
• Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with upper second class or above;
• Applicants should be resident citizens of the United Republic of Tanzania; and
• Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age at the date of application.
5.0 Documents required to be submitted
Candidate should submit their application forms and a copy of the following documents:
• Birth certificate;
• Three (3) copies of TICA application form affixed with photographs;
• Two (2) letters of recommendation or Referees (from application Academic advisor or Employer);
• Three (3) Copies of degree certificate in English;
• Three (3 ) copies of transcripts of studies (mark sheets) in English;
• English language certification eg.TOEFL, IELTS, Institute of Foreign Affairs Test (INFA Test) within 2 years.
The dully filled application forms with all required documents must be submitted at the address below.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Directorate of Higher Education Office Registry
7 Magogoni Street,
P.O. Box 9121,
11479 DAR ES SALAAM.
7.0 Deadline for submission of application forms is 20th December 2016
SOURCE: TCU Official Website
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793