Source: The Guardian 3rd November, 2016
Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited
RE- ADVERTISEMENT OF THE POST OF HEAD BUSINESS UNIT DSM
THE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited was founded in 1994 and is based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. TTCL, an integrated communications company, has been an operator in the Telecommunication Industry for over twenty (29) years providing both fixed and wireless Voice and Data services. The company serves corporations and companies, government, diplomatic missions, medium and small business enterprises, residential customers, and the general public.
Applications are invited from suitable and competent Tanzanian Professionals wishing to be part of TTCL Transformation to apply for the following positions currently existing in the Company.
NB:For proper understanding of key duties for the position, kindly refer to the TTCL websitewww.ttcl.co.tz when applying for the Job
Position:Head Business Unit
Location:Dar es Salaam
No of Positions:One (1) Job Summary:
To promote TTCL's business and increase sales of its products and services within the entire Unit up to a district level and good coordination with regions for the profit maximization.
· A university degree in business administration or management-related field. A post-graduate degree would be an added advantage.
· 5 years’ experience in a commercially driven environment, 3 of which in a senior capacity (management experience) with accountability for business growth in the telecomm sector
· Business management experience in the designated region would be an added advantage.
· Broad business management knowledge and skills covering several disciplines, such as, sales and distribution, financial management and materials management.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, good communication skills, analytical, financial skills and must be computer literate
· Ability to focus on results and provide innovative ideas and solutions.
Applications should be submitted through the prescribed Application Form accessible on TTCL website which is www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow the instructions provided in the application form.
Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of application form.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided on the application form.
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222 142 376, 0222 142 239 during working hours for assistance
Closing date and time Wednesday, 09th November, 2016, at 16:30 PM
Please note that only shortlisted be contacted through their email addresses.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.