Direct Sales Staff - Central Zone
We are seeking to recruit high caliber, skilled, motivated, and result-oriented and self- driven candidates with highintegrity, sales and marketing skills of Bank products to fill the Direct Sales Staff positions – Central (Dodoma, Manyara and Singida regions)
Job Purpose and Summary
Reporting to Direct Sales Officer , Direct Sales Staff will be responsible for selling and marketing NMB Chap Chap account.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will be to:
· Apply marketing approach in Village and Town centres.
· ensure availability of sufficient starter packs
· offer the NMB “chap chap account” product to unbanked community
· Request transmittal of starter pack cash to branches
· register client feedback (formal and informal )
· conduct launch events in villages/towns and wards with support from Direct Sales Officer
· Explain NMB chap chap account to customers and provide advice to customer regarding choice of saving account.
· open account for customers
· collect fees for starter packs for onward delivery to the branch
· Transmit customer data via mobile phone to the core banking system
· report client sentiment and specific feedback on product and processes receive during service to Direct Sales Officer
· support client and agent surveys
· Organize availability of sufficient starter packs in the village by making bulk order when planning to participate in a large scale accounting opening drive.
· Ensure that daily cash summaries are checked and day’s cash transactions are properly in line with set performance targets.
· Report any fraudulent behavior to the supervisor.
· Perform other duties as directed or assigned by his/her superior.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
Must be a holder of a Degree or Diploma in bank related fields from recognized university/college.Computer literate with skills in Word-processing and Spreadsheets.Able to display a high level of attention to details and skills in interviewing clients to assess their integrity.Able to communicate very well in both English and Kiswahili.Creative, innovative and honestAble and willing to work in challenging environments.Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
If you are interested please submit the following:
· Certified relevant scannedcopies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificates, transcripts, Ordinary and Advanced level academic certificates and Birth certificate.
· A detailed and signed scanned CV, including three reliable referees (must be your lecturer, academic supervisor, Dean or supervisor at work and NOT relatives) with their full addresses; showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone /fax, mobile phone and email address.
NOTE: The CV and certified copies of your certificates/testimonials should be scanned and attached as a single document.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received before Tuesday15th November, 2016 at 1700hrs will be considered.
“NMB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Send your application letter to the Zonal Manager ONLY via the below specified steps:
Step 1: Go to www.nmbtz.com/careers
Step 2: Select “register” to create an account and attach requested documents
Step 3: Select “Direct Sales Staff” under latest jobs posted
Step 4: Fill in application form
Step 5: Submit application
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============