Tanzania Horticultural Association (TAHA) is an apex private sector member based organization mandated to develop and promote horticultural crops (flowers, fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs and horticultural seeds) in Tanzania. TAHA's goal is to improve the growth and competitiveness of horticultural industry in the country for social and economic gains. TAHA is a strong voicing platform, representing farmers at all levels, processors, exporters and service providers in the horticultural industry in Tanzania. TAHA is looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the following position;
POSITION: PROGRAMS OFFICER
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
• Assisting the Programmes Manager in development of project proposals
• Reviewing projects documents to ensure proper understanding of the project objectives and activities
• Design the project operation plan Identification of partners and work to ensure their participation throughout the process Projects meetings organization, facilitation.
• Projects report writing and ensure their timely reviewed and submitted to partners
• Work with the M&E Officer to establish system to monitor and evaluate TAHA projects and measure projects impact to ensure desired objectives are achieved
A degree in the Field of Agriculture, Agriculture Economics, Business Administration, community . Development, Economic Development, Sociology or related disciplines is required. A Master Degree will be an added advantage. At least 3 years' experience in Project development, NGO, Donor Organization, Association or any project related Organization.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should send their applications enclosing detailed Curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificate and salary history to the following:
Chief Executive Officer Tanzania Horticultural Association
P.O. Box 16520,
or via email@example.com Submission deadline is 28th October, 2016.
Source: Daily News 21 October, 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793