EFC Tanzania is a Microfinance Bank that provides financial services i.e. taking deposits and providing loans to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and individuals. The bank is growing fast with the focus of reaching out to the unbanked business by growing its network throughout Tanzania in the coming years. To accomplish this, the bank needs to recruit Credit Officers who are competent, analytical, experienced and hardworking individuals determined to go extra mile for their career growth and future.
MICRO, SME & HOUSING LOAN CREDIT OFFICERS
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidates will report to the respective Credit Manager’s in Microfinance, SME and Housing Loans departments. He/She will be responsible for marketing of potential borrowers, undertake comprehensive loan analysis for loan applications submitted, ensure approval and repayment of all loans within his/her loan portfolio.
• Market the banks products and services;
• Solicit loan applications from potential borrowers, collect all required documentations and examine both the completeness and correctness;
• Visit and validate the loan application documentation regarding the business, collateral, Guarantors, including to obtain appropriate identification of the business ownership;
• Undertake appraisal of the loan applications including analysis of the data and evaluating the project to facilitate decision making;
• Inform the loan applicant on the decision made by the bank and next steps recommended;
• Monitor credit facilities and financed projects to ensure repayment and proper use of funds;
• Develop a strong and quality loan portfolio in line with the set targets;
• Undertake proper loan recovery activities as prescribed by the bank; and
• Carry out any other duties assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Qualification and Requirements:
• University Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline.
• At least three (3) years banking experience in credit which includes evaluation of loan application proposals.
• Motivated and strong sales and marketing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure tight deadlines to achieve sales targets.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest detailing their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae, three professional references and copies of academic Certificates/Diplomas/Degree and others
Closing Date is 25th October 2016. The letters should be addressed to:
EFC Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
2nd Floor, Letsya Towers, 59 New Bagamoyo Road,
P.O. Box 11735, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Source: The Guardian 13 October, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793