Tanzania Football Federation is a sports organization registered in the United Republic of
Tanzania under the National Sports Council Act of 1967 as amended in 1971.
TFF is responsible for;
• Developing promoting and regulating the sport association football in all its forms through the territory of Tanzania Mainland.
• Encouraging the sport of association football at the national level in the spirit of fair play.
• Organizing competitions in association football, futsal and beach soccer from grass root to international level.
Reporting to the General Secretary, the Finance and Administration Director will be responsible for the management and control of the financial affairs and administrative matters of the federation.
• Heads the Directorate of Finance;
• Advising the secretary general on all matters pertain to finance and accounts;
• Ensuring adherence to approved financial/accounting policies and;
• Coordinating meetings of the finance committee, recording the minutes and implementing decisions of the finance committee, when approved by the executive committee;
• Preparing Financial budgets and reports for use by TFF partners such as FIFA, CAF etc:
• Drafting annual budgets (income and expenditure) for analysis and approval by the finance and executive committees;
• Preparing and submitting to secretary general monthly, quarterly and annual financial/accounting reports;
• Liaising with and assisting the external auditors of the association;
• Ensuring that the statutes of the association pertaining to financial matters are fully complied with; .
• Providing information to other departments for budgetary purposes;
• Preparing short and long term plans and budgets and advice on the investments programmes;
• Preparing estimates of income and expenditure; -
• Making proposals for investing funds of the federation and implement approved investments plans and;
• Preparing and responding to the external audit queries and ensure implementation of their recommendations;
• He shall serve as TFF financial and investment adviser;
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the secretary general
Key qualifications and experience
• A degree in Finance/ Business Administration/Accountancy or equivalent qualifications
• Possess a professional qualifications preferably CPA (T) or ACCA
• A minimum of seven years of working experience in Finance and Administration with an at least five year in the field of Finance and Administration.
• Self-starter, proactive, independent and motivated.
• Working knowledge of current trends in football Management, focusing on financial management aspects will be an advantage.
• Good English and Kiswahili communication skills (Oral, written and presentational).
Knowledge of other International languages shall be an added advantage.
• Proficient in computer system and micro office suites
The above positions carry attractive remunerations as per TFF salary structure and incentive package
Letters of application for the above position attached with CV'S and Copies of certificates must be sent by post to:
The General Secretary,
Tanzania Football Federation,
PO Box 1574,
Dar Es Salaam
or by E mail: email@example.com or hand delivered to TFF Offices, Karume Memorial Stadium, Uhuru/Shaurimoyo Road, Ilala. Dar Es Salaam Deadline: 1400 hours of Friday, 27th October, 2016. General Secretary, Tanzania Football Federation, P.O BOX 1574, Karume Memorial Stadium, Uhuru/Shaurimoyo Road, Dar es Salaam. Telephone: + 255-22-2182032. Fax: +255-22-2182031.
Source: Mwananchi 21, October 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.